Are you an artisan or shop owner who handcrafts and sells their products online? We’re currently looking for artisans to feature so contact us and let us know about you and what you make.
Currently, there is NO COST to be featured here. We’re doing this because we believe that handcrafted items are far superior than the generic mass-produced items that come from overseas. We are trying to spread the word about handcrafted / handmade products so think of this as free advertising for your shop!
To be considered to be a featured artisan in any of our upcoming gift guides, you must:
- Not sell any trademark or copyright infringement products in your entire shop.
- Have a great image of the item you want featured.
- Have a website/Etsy/Amazon page that has information like: About Us, Shop Policies, etc.
- Handcraft your own items and they’re not manufactured or printed for you.
- Agree to share the article that you’ve been featured in, to your social media (FB, Instagram, Twitter) or Pin on Pinterest.
You may also join our Private FB group for Artisans only. The link to this will be emailed to you when we receive your submitted form. This is where we will:
- announce the upcoming topics that we’re going to need products to feature.
- let you know when your submitted form to be featured has been accepted.
- let you know when you’ve made the featured article.
- general handmade business topics and support each other.