By submitting personal data to us, you agree to us using your personal data as follows.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Log data: Like many website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
The information that our first-party cookies or third-party cookies recognize, collect, and/or track may include information about your devices, browsing actions, and patterns, such as among others, the type of computer you use, your internet service provider, your browser type, your location, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, the pages viewed, your traffic pattern through the Site.
You may prevent the setting of cookies by the Website by using the applicable setting in your browser. You may also delete existing cookies through a function in your browser. However, if you set your browser to decline cookies, not all functions of the Website may be usable to you.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Newsletters: On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for promotional purposes. All newsletters we send may have embedded tracking pixels. These pixels allow us to analyze the success of our online marketing campaigns by looking at whether and when you open an email and which links in the email you click. This allows us to improve the content of our future newsletters to better serve your interests.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Opt out – you may opt out of future email communications by clicking the unsubscribe links in our emails or you may contact us via our contact form to be removed from our mailing list.
- Object – you may object to the processing of your data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access – you have the right to learn if your data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the information we have about you.
- Verify and seek correction – you may submit a request through our contact form to update or correct your personal information.
- Restrict processing – under certain circumstances, you may request that we not process your personal data. In this case, we will not process your data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Delete – under certain circumstances, you may request that we delete or otherwise remove your personal data – to do this, please submit your request through our contact form.
- Receive and transfer – you have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller.
- You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us through our contact form.
How your information may be used
We may use your personal information to:
- Operate and maintain the Website;
- Send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each promotional email will contain information on how to opt out of future mailings;
- Send you administrative communication, such as confirmation emails or updates on policies;
- Respond to your comments or inquiries;
- Provide you with user support;
- Track and measure advertising on the Website;
- Protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to do so. Additionally, we may use third-party service providers to manage various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is governed by their respective privacy policies.
We may also release information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We currently use the following third-party service providers:
We do not like advertising on websites and aim to provide the same clean reading experience for our readers as we expect. Therefore, we do not use third-party advertising companies.
Affiliate Program Participation: From time to time, we may use affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you use these links to make a purchase. We only endorse products, services and merchants that we have personally used and liked. It remains solely your personal responsibility to conduct your own investigation to determine whether to purchase an affiliate product or service. You should not rely on any recommendation, reference, or information provided by us and we cannot be held liable or responsible for any damages resulting from your purchase.
The security of your personal information is important to us. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our Site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
In addition, the information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
We agree to users visiting our Website anonymously.
This Website is intended for adults. We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If you are a child under the age of 16, please fo not use the Website or provide any information to us. If you are. Parent or guardian of a child under the age of 16 and believe we have any personally identifiable information concerning your child or ward, please contact us via our contact form and we will do our best to promptly delete such information.
- The purpose of this Website is to help bring you a collection of handcrafted gift guide to make your gift giving more thoughtful and simpler. The information and downloadable resources on the Website are for educational, general information, personal use, and non-commercial purposes only.
- By using the Website, you accept full personal responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of your actions arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or its content. Under no circumstance shall we be held liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of the information published in this Website or reliance on any information provided on it.
- Any product, website, and company names mentioned on this Website are the trademarks or copyright properties of their respective owners. We are not associated or affiliated with them in any way.
- We do not guarantee or endorse any claims for health or mental wellbeing benefits as those information is direct from the featured artisans.
- Prices and availability is current as of the time of publication. Each individual artisan has the right to change any aspect of their own listing at their own discretion without any warnings.
- Promotional discount codes are courtesy of the featured artisans. They also have the right to end the codes at any time. Should you have any problems or questions, please contact the artisan directly. You can find them at the link on their respective featured post.